E-commerce Advertising Associate
Interested in Digital Advertising? Marketing? The marketing team at JAM Paper is looking for someone to manage our online advertisements everywhere. Your objective will be to grow JAM's online advertising presence even MORE! You will create, test, and analyze our online ads. Are you a quick learner? Detail and process oriented? Able to summarize information? Have experience in online advertising? Then this position is for you. Learn all aspects of marketing with hands on experience by working on the fastest growing marketplace in the world. This position requires work to be done in our office, not via telecommuting.
- Ability to learn fast
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Paid Facebook, AdWords, Pinterest, or Amazon
- Logical thinker and data-driven decision maker
- Incredibly self-motivated and can operate independently
- This is a full-time position
- Health Benefits after 60 days
- Matching 401(K) after 1 year
- Compensation: salary starts at $500 per week + year end bonus
JAM Paper is a great company to work for - over half of our employees have been with us for over 7 years. And the other half have been with us under a year, because our company and marketing team is growing quickly. Our office is located in Northvale, NJ - between exit 3 and 4 on the Palisades Parkway.