Digital Advertising Coordinator - Great for 2021 Grads!
JAM Paper & Envelope is an e-commerce company that offers a range of colorful envelopes, paper, portfolios, and office supplies. We’ve established a large Marketing team, equal parts data-driven and creative, to help execute our digital goals and keep the business growing. The company is looking to onboard recent graduates who have an affinity for excel, are self-motivated, and can optimize the opportunity to learn from senior leaders and apply that knowledge to help the bottom line.
The ideal Digital Advertising Coordinator will assist the Walmart Marketplace Manager with our online advertisements across all Walmart and other marketplace platforms. Your objective will be to grow JAM’s online advertising presence even more by creating, testing and analyzing online ads. Exposure to e-commerce and online advertising on Amazon, Walmart, Google, Facebook is a plus but not required – we’ll teach you what you need to know.
· Work closely with Walmart Marketplace Manger to develop and maintain ad campaigns
· Campaign set-up: keyword development, campaign testing, content development, bid and budget management
· Execute and support paid search campaigns, including but not limited to strategy development, organization, and management to continuously improve campaign KPI’s and overall performance
· Track and monitor reporting of campaign results daily/weekly/monthly/yearly basis
· Consistently look for ways to improve current processes or introduce new approaches that will contribute to the products and campaign’s success
Applicants should have:
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or similar education
· Knowledge in Excel, Teamwork, Dropbox and Microsoft Outlook
· Excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills
· Ability to use data to make decisions that increase sales
· High energy and a desire to learn and receive feedback
· Quick learner when facing new problems, enjoys challenges and finding solutions
· A desire to improve ping pong skills
JAM Paper offers full benefits and employees are eligible for year-end bonus. This is an entry-level position that starts at $550 per week.