Amazon Advertising Associate - Entry Level, Full Time, Recent Grads
Jam Paper in Northvale, NJ is looking for a recent graduate to join our Amazon Marketplace team and assist with digital advertising. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, organized, process-oriented, comfortable using excel/office programs, and looking to learn about e-commerce and apply that knowledge to help improve our product visibility & sales.
You will help create, organize and track online advertisements on Amazon. This is an entry level positon - exposure to e-commerce and online advertising is a plus but not required – we’ll teach you what you need to know.
The company has been around for 55 years, is growing rapidly, and is a great place to improve your knowledge and skillset. Health benefits are offered after 60 days and 401k after 1 year. This is an entry level position that starts at $550 per week and includes full benefits.
The following is not required to apply, but is a plus:
- An Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Amazon, PDAs or GoogleAds
- Experience with data entry and organization
- Experience at a desk job or in an office setting
Applicants should be:
- Comfortable using computer & internet programs
- Comfortable using Microsoft office programs & excel (data collection/organization)
- Able to learn quickly, stay organized, and work independently in an office setting
- Comfortable receiving feedback & have a positive attitude
More about the company:
JAM Paper & Envelope is an e-commerce company that offers a range of colorful envelopes, paper, portfolios, and office supplies. We’ve established a large Marketing team, equal parts data-driven and creative, to help execute our digital goals and keep the business growing. The company is currently looking to on-board new employees who are driven, good with excel, and are looking for the opportunity to learn from senior leaders and apply that knowledge to help improve our advertising and marketing performance.