Digital Advertising Assistant - Amazon Marketing - Full or Part Time
JAM Paper & Envelope is an e-commerce company that offers a range of colorful envelopes, paper, portfolios, and office supplies. We’ve established a large Marketing team, equal parts data-driven and creative, to help execute our digital goals and keep the business growing. The company is currently looking to on-board new employees who are self-motivated, comfortable using excel/office programs, and are looking for the opportunity to learn from senior leaders and apply that knowledge to help improve our advertising and marketing performance.
The Advertising Assistant will help create online advertisements across our Amazon.com marketplace. Your objective will be to grow JAM’s online advertising presence by making, organizing, & tracking display ads. Exposure to e-commerce and online advertising on Amazon is a plus but not required – we’ll teach you what you need to know.
Work Availability: Optimally, this position would be full-time, but part-time applicants will also be considered depending on their schedule. Current college students looking for part-time jobs are welcome to apply!
Applicants should be:
- Comfortable using a computer & internet programs
- Comfortable using Microsoft office programs & excel (data collection/organization)
- Able to learn quickly, stay organized, and work independently in an office setting
- Timely and able to work a pre-set hourly schedule (20 hours/week min.)
- Comfortable receiving feedback & have a positive attitude
The following is not required to apply, but is a plus:
- An Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with data entry and organization
- Experience at a desk job or in an office setting
This is an entry-level position that starts at $12 per hour.
Location: Northvale, NJ